To ensure a high standard of advertising on our site, advertising of products or services from the following categories are not accepted.
- Nudity or sexually explicit adverts
- Deceptive or misleading adverts
- Colonising adverts that spawn additional windows or messages
- Adverts that distribute adware/ spyware or viruses
- Adverts that auto-forward users’ browsers to different websites
- Adverts that resemble system dialogue boxes, error messages, etc.
- Pop-up or pop-under advertising
- Take Over creative that covers over the content or navigation
Behavioural targeting and audience data
With the goal of ensuring relevance in rapidly changing global advertising markets, Zambian Watchdog finds it necessary to allow advertisers to use behavioural targeting. As such, audience data is collected from our website for the purpose of targeting advertisements more precisely to our visitors.
Any visitor not wishing data to be gathered from our website or any other website should adjust their browser settings accordingly and available online tools that track and remove cookies. In addition, Zambian Watchdog supports ad industry processes to protect privacy based around IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) principles.